Dream Valley Challenge 50 - Valentines!

Afternoon, all! There's another challenge at Dream Valley and since it's February (already! Who stole January??) we're looking forward to the most romantic day of the year - St Valentine's Day!

We are sponsored this fortnight by the wonderful Meljen who very generously let the DT use some of her fabulous designs! One lucky winner of this challenge will be able to choose FOUR digis from her shop!


Isn't this a fun image for a Valentine card?

Actually, my first two cards went in the bin because the layouts looked all wrong, then I decided to go for a semi-circle (to echo the round apple - oo gosh how arty!) and it worked! It's all part of the learning curve!

I used Grand Nesties and the base is made from pearlised card from Craft Creations The green paper, which you can't really see, was a magazine freebie. The heart is a die by Cheery Lynn, the flowers are Wild Orchid. Simples - eventually!

Go and have a look at the fab, romantic creations by my talented teamies, I'm sure they'll inspire you to join in!

Thanks for looking, and have an excellent week!

love Mags B x

Promarkers: Forest Green, Bright Green, Apple; Cocoa, Cinnamon, Caramel, Tan; Salmon Pink, Cocktail Pink

Comments

Sue said…
I love that fun image Mags and the colours and details are gorgeous.
Hugs Sue
Jules said…
Hi Mags

A great shape and I love your cute image and beautiful flowers.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx
mags said…
Awww, a beautiful card MagsB and the shape works so well with this image.
Hope you had a good weekend.
Mags
x
scrappymo! said…
I think the semi circle design was perfect for this...what a cute image too!
Great card.
snappy scrappy said…
Super cute...love that image!! Lee-Ann :)
Anonymous said…
adorable rocker card, I just love those little wormies! How on earth MelJen can make even worms look adorable is beyond me, but they are indeed so cute!

Love the peachy colours with the green!!! Perfect.

Hope you had a great weekend, Enjoy the week ahead!
Nathalie said…
So funny card. I love papers and image.
Nathalie

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.