Dream Valley Challenge 51 - Ribbon and bling.

Hello, my lovelies, I hope you're having a relaxed Sunday! We have sunshine! I'd almost forgotten what the sun looks like!

It's time for Challenge 51 at Dream Valley and this time we would like to see ribbon AND bling! That's both, by the way, not either ribbon or bling! And the Challenge this time will last for THREE weeks, not two!

Our fabulous sponsor is Crafty Ribbons who are offering one of their gorgeous 'Bev's Bags' to a lucky winner, so get out your ribbons, your rhinestones, your glitter and your Glamour Dust and have a go!

This card is not in my usual style, but I'm rather pleased with it!


My lovely daughter gave me a pack of Papermania Big Bloomers flowers for Christmas, which inspired this card. I fastened two together with a brad and put some Spellbinders Foliage die-cuts behind it. The leaves have a lot of Glamour dust on them, if you squint you can just about make it out on my naff photo!

The ribbon and lace are from stash, the gems are from Hobbycraft. The paper is from an old Dovecraft pack called 'Charcoal Prints'. I'm sorry, but I don't know who made the sentiment stamp!

Do go over to Dream Valley and see the inspiration from my talented teamies and join in with all the ribbon and bling you can find!

Thanks for looking, and have a great week!

love Mags B x

Comments

Jules said…
Hi Mags

I love all the beautiful elements you have brought together for this project.

Gorgeous lace and a stunning brad in the middle of that scrummy flower!

I hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx
Susie said…
Mags, it looks gorgeous! I love the colour scheme, the glamour dust and the foliage die! Susie x
mags said…
A lovely card Mags. I have some of these large flowers and not been sure what to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration.
Mags
x
mixamatoasties said…
That's lovely Mags! Fab card.

Susan x
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Mags. I love the colours and fabulous design
Hugs Sue xx
Lynne in NI said…
Oooh it's fabulous Mags! Love your big blooms and the pop of red ribbon and bling is just perfect!
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.i love your flower and really fab design :D

xx coops xx
debby4000 said…
Oh gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby
Bridie said…
Lovely card, I love the glitter on the leaves.
Sally H said…
This is beautiful, Mags. I love the big flower and how you have accented the leaves with glitter too.
fab card Mags, great design. janex
Anonymous said…
Love that big bloom with the leaves, really love the Black and White colour combo too! So different and classy looking!
Mrs A. said…
Hi Mags, I love the lace and gingham ribbon. Gives a very country cottage feel to the card. Lovely and crisp.
Hugs Mrs A.
Ella's Design said…
Fab card, Mags! Great choice of papers and pretty embellishments, Lisa x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.