Dream Valley #268 Add Embellishments

 Hi, guys! Happy Monday! I hope you've all had a great Easter weekend.  It has been very special for me because my daughter, son-in-law and grandson have come over from Ireland to stay.  We have done a lot of playing in the local playgrounds, we've had picnics, played football, and had a lot of storytime, too! Not forgetting Easter eggs! I loved every minute.

They leave early tomorrow but hopefully will visit again soon.

Anyway, back to our new Challenge at Dream Valley which is to use Embellishments.  Our sponsor is the fab 'All Dressed Up' digital stamps.  I have a wedding coming up soon (Covid permitting of course) and used Wendy's cute 'Over the Moon' image.  I suspect it's out of print, as I can't find it, but she has so many gorgeous wedding images in her Etsy shop, do check them out!


The background is from an old First Edition paper pad, and the XOXO paper has a spot gloss effect.  I used a Spellbinders circle die for the image and the matching Scalloped Circle for the mat.  I like the white-on-white effect.

My embellishments are 2 of Love from Lizi's peel-offs in gold moondust, and quite a few flat-back pearls from my stash.

Check out my teamies' creations on the challenge blog, as usual they have been very inventive and are sure to inspire you.

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.