My Time to Craft #479 Springtime Insects.

Hello! Welcome to a new challenge at My Time to Craft! Our theme is Springtime Insects - butterflies, bees, ladybirds, ants, dragonflies, moths.....

Of course butterflies were the first insect I thought about! 




I used old dies from Love from Lizi and rose gold satin mirri card (by Tonic) for my butterflies.  The gold moondust strips are also from Love from Lizi.  The papers are from an old First Edition pad.

My second card features bees from Paper Smooches (sadly missed.)


I blended Distress Ink behind where the bees and beehive would go and stamped the sentiment which came from the same stamp set.  I coloured the images with watercolour markers then fussy-cut them and glued them in place.  I had a smudge near the sentiment so added 3 gold pearls.

Check out the inspiration left for you on our blog and join in!

Thanks for looking and stay well!

love Mags B x

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
Mags: First of all, thanks for creating 2 projects for the team! Both are wonderful! The metallic sheen on your butterflies and thin accent strips makes the first card very elegant! The 2nd card has such charm and whimsy with the sweet sentiment!
Lynne in NI said…
Your rose gold butterflies are so pretty Mags, and I love your bee card too - Paper Smooches had some fab stamps didn't they
María said…
These cards are great. The first one has a very elegant and delicate design. And the second one is super cute. I love them. María, xx
Both lovely cards Mags, beautiful butterflies and background and the honey card is so sweet!
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.