The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #113 Anything Christmas Goes

 Evening, all! Sorry I'm a bit late with my post for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.   I had a dental appointment this morning and after lunch, feeling a little sore, lay down for half an hour's kip.  Two hours later... it was time to start on the Tea.  So apologies, but here I am and here is my card!


The papers and sticker are from a very old Christmas paper pad by Echo Park.  I put the sentiment sticker onto white cardstock to give it some body and trimmed around the edges.  Then I mounted it onto some paper from my stash and added Love from Lizi peeloffs in gold moondust down the centre strip.

A fairly simple card, with a slightly retro feel, suitable for a bloke!

Check out the Challenge blog for some fab inspiration! Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

Love the paper and sentiment Mags, both make a wonderful card. Hope you're feeling better today.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.