Dream Valley Challenges #267 Anything Goes.

Eek! I'm so sorry, folks, I have just realised that I forgot to post about our new Challenge at Dream Valley on Monday! No excuses - I just forgot. I'm so sorry! 

Our Challenge this time is Anything Goes. I decided to make some cute Easter baskets to fill with chocolate eggs for my grandson - because he (and his Mum and Dad) are coming over from Ireland for Easter! So excited!
I followed a very straightforward Youtube video here by a lovely lady called Craftybit. She explained everything very well. The papers are from an ancient 12 x 12 pad by First Edition called Spring Fling, and the coloured brads came from Basic Grey long, long ago. 

The chocolates were a Mother's Day present, and Ye Olde Manne and I scoffed them just after I took the photo! 

Check out my efficient and UNforgetful teamies' fab creations to inspire you! 

Thanks for looking and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Love your baskets Mags, if it wasn't for the choccies, I would have thought these were normal size, GREAT make.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.