My Time to Craft Christmas #31 Use 3 or more patterned papers.

Morning, all! It's April, two weeks away from Easter, so OF COURSE we have sleet and snow in S-E Hertfordshire! A good day to stay snug and warm indoors and craft! We have a new challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas to inspire you, and it's a great challenge - Use 3 or more Patterned Papers. I don't know about you, but I have so many patterned paper pads that this kind of challenge really encourages me to use some up.

My first card includes some paper piecing/decoupage on a cute gnome from Simon Says Stamp.  I used snippets of 6 different papers.


There's quite a lot of bling from gold glitter peel-offs by Love from Lizi, both straight strips and mini circles.  I added a glitter circle to the Gnome's hat, and layered the image on gold glitter card.

My second card also uses Lizi's peel-offs, this time in silver, and a star ornament die that I think came in one of her kits a couple of years ago.  This time I managed to use 5 different papers.  The mats are all silver mirror card, though they look dark in the photo.



Check out the blog for more inspiration, especially Meena's fab bookmarks!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
Mags: Both cards are terrific and such great layout designs for lots of prints! Very festive! Kudos!
Lynne in NI said…
Fab cards Mags. Great way to use your gorgeous DP up too!
We didn't get any snow just cold, cold air and hard frost at night.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.