Blue and silver Wedding.

Hi, guys! I hope your week is going well! I am almost caught up with the washing and ironing created by our holiday last week in beautiful North Cornwall - we were only away for a week, so how come there was so much washing?!

I took a break from the dreaded housework to be creative. This card is for a lovely couple who will be married on Sunday: I have known the bride since she was a baby, it doesn't seem like over a quarter of a century ago!


As you can see, I got out my dies! The base card and Spellbinders Floral oval are in blue Centura Pearl. The Spellbinders decorative Labels 8 layer is cut from white card. The Tattered Lace dancing couple was cut twice, once in white card and once in silver glitter paper, I glued them together to give the image more body. Finally I added gems to the top and bottom of the white layer.

Quick and easy, but quite effective, I think!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Challenges entered: My Mum's Craft Shop use dies or punches

Comments

scrappymo! said…
Gorgeous! I will have to remember your trick to mountthe silver diecut on the bit of card to give it body as that is a great idea.

The dies you layered look really pretty together!

Sounds like a fun time was had by all in Cornwall. We hope to see that area on our next trip over to England. We used to watch a detective show that was filmed there...it looks beautiful there...
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Mags, such a beautiful and elegant design and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx
Sharon said…
I would certainly prefer crafting to housework any day.
The happy couple will love this. The die is gorgeous as is the colour.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x
coldwaters2 said…
What a beauty this is Mags, love the colours of blue also the embossing, the die cut frame and that image is looks quite magical.
hugs
lorraine x
Gorgeous Mags! Awesome use of dies to create an elegant card. Hugs D
coops said…
so stunning and stylish mags.the diecuts are beautiful :D

xx coops xx
Lynne in NI said…
Oooh this is just lovely Mags, your sparkly couple look fab!
Hope you enjoyed your holiday, Cornwall's one of my favourite holiday spots :)
mags said…
Gorgeous card Mags. Hope you had a good time away.
Mags
x
WOW! just gorgeous hunnie, love the colour & the layers are perfect!
Hugs Shell xx
Denise Goeldner said…
Wonderful die card love the colours. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.