My Time to Craft DT Challenge #259 'Fantasy'

Good morning! I hope your weekend is going well!

Our new Challenge at My Time to Craft is 'Fantasy' - a really fun theme!

We also have a DT CALL - all the deets are on the blog, do go and see! The DT are a lovely bunch, so friendly and welcoming!

Here is my Fantasy card, starring Autumn Fairy a digistamp from The Greeting Farm. I love her sly expression!


I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs and glittered her wings. The papers are all from an 'Origins' 6x6 pad by Basic Grey, including the leaves, which were cut using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Leaves Dies The sentiment is from Penny Black Gratitude clear stamp set, and so is the flower motif.

Well, I don't know if there is an Autumn Fairy at the bottom of my garden, but there are certainly a lot of leaves!

Go and see the fantastic creations from the Team (especially Ema's!) and also the details of the DT Call!

Thanks for looking!

Mags B x

Comments

Sharon said…
She is gorgeous Mags and I love her glittery wings. The leaves are fabulous.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x
Fabulous image and love the pretty fall colors you've used as well. xx
Pat said…
Great card Mags, love the image and all those beautiful leaves.

Pat xx
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Mags this is one beautiful card love the wonderful Autumnal colours, the leaves look great the image is gorgeous, a super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x
Great card hun, love the added leaves!
hugs shell xx
A beautiful card and love the expression on the fairy :)
Kim. said…
Beautiful card, the image is lovely and I totally agree she really does have a sly expression. Your die cut leaves look fabulous.
Kim x
mags said…
Lovely card Mags. Sweet image and love all the autumnal colours.
Mags
x
coops said…
so stunning mags.i love all the autumn leaves and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx
Ohhh such a lovely card Mags! I do like the look on her face and all those pretty leaves. Hugs D

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.