Dream Valley Challenges DT #91 - and a DT call!

Good afternoon, all!

We are having a DT Call at Dream Valley as sadly some of our lovely ladies have left. If you're interested, hop across to the blog and have a look at the requirements! No previous experience is necessary!

On to the Challenge which this fortnight is Ribbon and Lace There is a Mystery Prize for one lucky winner!

This is actually the second card I've made: the first was in the way when I knocked over a cuppa that my lovely hubby had made me! Tea stains and sogginess are not good looks for a card! Though in fact I like this one better, so all's well that ends well.


The cute bear is by Lili of the Valley, and coloured with Promarkers. I paper pieced the balloons from 3 different papers, and distressed some of the edges with Faded Jeans Distress Ink to give an impression of shadows. Then I went over them with a clear Wink of Stella glitter pen. The hexagonal shapes are cut with a Spellbinders die.

The sentiment is by American Crafts, from their 'Baby' stamp set. The hearts a cut with Lawn Fawn Hearts dies, and covered with glitter. The ribbon and lace are from stash, and the papers are yet another magazine freebie!

Go and see what my talented teamis have made for the Challenge, have a go yourself, and join in the DT call! You'd be very welcome!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Hi Mags this is absolutely gorgeous love that image also the wonderful papers, colours and the lace and ribbon, superb creation.
hugs
lorraine x
Lynne in NI said…
Gorgeous card Mags! I've spilt tea over my work before, maddening isn't it!! Didn't teach me any lessons though, I still usually have a cup of tea in the way just asking to get knocked over ;)
coops said…
love this mags.adorable sweet bear and your shades of blue are beautiful :D

xx coops xx
Oh! the dreaded drinking and working at the same time fairy, is so naughty. However the card you have done is so lovely that it means you won LOL.
This is gorgeous Mags, I love the image and colours. Thank you Marlene
mags said…
This is gorgeous Mags. Love the cute image and colours.
Mags
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.