Dream Valley DT Challenge #90 No Stamps Allowed!

Good afternoon, my lovelies!

We have a Challenging Challenge at Dream Valley this fortnight! Put away those stamped images - rubber OR digi!

Our sponsor is the fabulous Robyn's Fetish who are offering a lucky winner 3 digis from their online shop!

I don't know about you, but when I make a card the first thing I reach for is a stamp, so this was, indeed, a Challenge for me! Fortunately, the second thing I reach for is a die. And if in doubt - make a Christmas card!


So here I have used a Spellbinders Poinsettia set to cut and emboss the flower and leaves. I added a touch of gold glitter for some sparkle. The petals and leaves have just been glued in the middle, and then I raised up the edges for some dimension. The papers and ribbon are from stash.

Go and see how my inventive teamies have risen to the Challenge, then have a go yourself! :)

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Hi Mags this is gorgeous I do love the Poinsettia in any shape of form whether it be stamps or die cuts and this one is ACE.
hugs
lorraine x
mags said…
Gorgeous card Mags. I love this poinsettia die and use it a lot on my Christmas cards.
Mags
x
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.i love your traditional colours and stunning poinsettia :D

xx coops xx
Ginger said…
You did a great job on the challenge! I love all the colors and the theme!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.