My Time to Craft DT Challenge #260

Good afternoon, my lovelies!

My Time to Craft has our latest Challenge up and running, and it's a corker: White on White Christmas. That is, make something for Christmas and everything should be white except the image. In fact I didn't use an image, I got out my Spellbinders Poinsettias dies and made a 3D flower.


Some embossing with a Snowflakes folder from Sizzix and a Christmas words folder free with a magazine, a bit of ribbon and a bit of sparkle, dots of Liquid Pearls on each of the embossed snowflakes and the centre of the flower, and there it is!

I must apologise for the awful photo, though, the card looks much better irl!

You have to go and see the amazing, beautiful creations made by my teamies, they are awesome! Then join in the Challenge - you'll have one more card for Christmas!

Have a lovely weekend!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Beautiful card Mags love both the embossed background and that wonderful flower.
hugs
lorraine x
Sheila said…
Beautiful card Mags. X
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Mags, I love the white poinsettia and wonderful embossing.
hugs Sue xx
Lynne in NI said…
Great card Mags, love the added sparkle!
My white cards always look rubbish ... not just my pics but in real life too LOL ;)
Fabulous white on white card for the Festive season.

Warm hugs
Maarit
Pat said…
Beautiful card Mags, gorgeous flower and great embossed background.

Pat xx
Love everything about this card! It's truly stunning! xx
Mrs A. said…
This is a stunner. Love all the added sparkly bits. Hugs Mrs A.
Gorgeous hun, love the added ribbon & the poinsettia looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx
mags said…
A gorgeous white on white card Mags. Love this poinsettia die.
Mags
x
coops said…
so beautiful and classy mags.the white on white design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx
Such a gorgeous white poinsettia! This card has so much lovely texture and depth. LOVE it!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.