Dream Valley Challenges #226 Add Some Sparkle

Hi, guys! We have a great challenge for you from Dream Valley - add Sparkle!

Our sponsor is the fab The Paper Shelter, they have so many sweet digis. Unfortunately my printer died early this month, and the new one has just arrived, so instead of using the gorgeous image we were so generously given, I had to use one I already had. This is Coquette. I love TPS's more historical images, they are so charming.


Once again I used very old papers from my stash. I coloured Coquette with Promarkers - I love colouring her hair grey, like a powdered 18th century wig.

I used some glitter peel-offs from Love from Lizi to edge the green paper. The heart border was cut with a Martha Stewart border punch (which is now unavailable) from paper which I coloured with a pink Delicata pearlised ink pad. I added 5 offcut hearts to the image, and covered them with glitter Nuvo Drops. Finally I added Spectrum Noir Sparkle to all the pink trim on Coquette's outfit.

My teamies have made some blingtastically sparkly cards to inspire you, go and look!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe.

love Mags B x

Comments

A Wonderful image, beautifully coloured Mags. A Beautiful card.
Take care
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is awesome Mags. Love how you have coloured her in the colours of the time.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Mrs A. said…
You have matched the colouring of this sweet image perfectly to your background papers. I like her grey hair too. Hugs Mrs A.
Mags, this is gorgeous hun, LOVE this image! Beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers too hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.