The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #71 Anything Christmas Goes.

Oops! I'm so sorry, I'm late with my DT post for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. I was so convinced that yesterday was Monday! The trouble with self-isolating is that there is so little to distinguish one day from another!

I said to my hubby this morning 'Is it Wednesday today?' He just looked at me and said dryly, 'All day.'

Anyway, it's high time I showed you my card for this week's challenge!


The cute Santa is an old stamp from Whiff of Joy, and I coloured him in Promarkers. I added White Blizzard Nuvo Drops to the trim on his outfit, and little blobs of red ones to the holly berries on his hat. The papers are snippets from the scrap drawer, and the narrow strip is foiled. I edged it with Red Glitter Peel-offs by Love from Lizi. The sentiment is from an old stamp by Clearly Besotted.

As usual my talented teamies have some gorgeous creations on the Challenge blog, go and see!

Thanks for looking, and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

Know what you mean Mags, days are days now aren't they? not even Drs appointments to look for LOL. I Love your card, it's such a cute image with lovely papers.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Really lovely Mags. Yes all the days are going into one aren't they. Not even Church to distinguish between the days.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
aussie aNNie said…
Super awesome colouring and fabulous image used...great make.x
I only know what day it is when I hear our neighbours put the bins out lol

Fabulous card hun, love the papers
Hugs Shell xx
Lynda said…
Love the colours and colouring xx Lynda
crafty-stamper said…
It's Sunday the 213th all day today!!!The only different day is Thursday -bin collection day excitement for the week lol.Love your cute Christmas card and image
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.