Dream Valley #225 Favourite Colours

Good morning! I apologise that I'm a day late with my post for Dream Valley where our new theme is Favourite Colours.

Our sponsor is the fabulous Di's Digi Stamps and I have used the adorable Ellie Wrapped with Love, she is so cute!


My favourite colour is green, and in the spring I love it paired with yellow. The papers came from my oddments drawer, and I used plain yellow card and pearlescent green card to mat and layer. The ribbon is from an old American Crafts spool. I used Marianne dies for the sentiment, sadly they seem to be out of print. Finally I added Nuvo Crystal Drops in Soft Mint and covered the presents with Spectrum Noir Clear Shimmer Pen to give some bling.

My teamies have used some beautiful colours and images on their cards shown on the challenge blog, go and see!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe!

love Mags B x

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Fabulously designed and a great result.x
This is beautiful with the AW! factor MAgs, such a cutie card.
Keep safe and well
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
Love the cute image and layout
Carol x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so adorable Mags. I adore your colour palette & layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.