My Time to Craft! #431 Recipe

What do zombie vegans eat?

GRAAAINS!

Good morning from a damp, grey Hertfordshire. We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft! to brighten your day with a Recipe to follow.

We would like you to use: 2 or more images; 1 patterned paper; 2 die-cuts or buttons; 1 ribbon or bow.

Here is my card:


My 3 images and the sentiment come from the Look For the Rainbows set by Simon Says Stamp. I thought the upright bird looked a little sad, so his 2 friends are looking up at him to reassure him.

The patterned paper is from a very old Authentique paper pad, and has a slightly textured surface. My 2 die-cuts are an old pierced and scalloped border die by My Favorite Things, and an even older corner die from Whimsy Stamps, both cut in glittered blue cardstock. I added a narrow black ribbon along the border die to bring in more of the black in the patterned paper.

The 3 squares were cut using my paper trimmer, they aren't dies, as you can tell if you look closely, as they are very slightly askew!! Finally I added crystal Nuvo Drops to the holes in the die cuts.

It was actually quite a challenge to keep exactly to the recipe, but I really enjoyed it! Do give it a go!

My teamies have left some fab inspiration on the blog, check it out!

Now to return to Spring Cleaning my craft hovel. Why do I have so much STUFF?????

Take care and stay well!

love Mags B x



Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
An awesome creation Mags, I love your little tale about the bird looking sad. You will be as bad as me soon as I talk all the time to my 8 soft toys on my bed. Lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Jules said…
Hi Mags

A great card and I love your story around the placement of the little birds.

I hope all is well with you and you have been coping OK with lock-down.

Love Jules xx
LOl @ grains!!

Love this card hun, super cute birdies
Hope you are keeping safe & well
Hugs Shell xx
crafty-stamper said…
Love the little birds and great B.paper-I have just given away loads of stamps and dies and still have too much.Life was so muuch simpler when I had less no takes so much time finding things to go with!
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.