My Time to Craft! #432 Foodstuffs

Evening, all! It's Friday! My hubby and I have great plans for the weekend - he will be busy in the garden while I do the ironing! We live such a thrilling life these days, lol!

It's also time for another Challenge at My Time to Craft to give you an idea for your crafting. Our delicious theme is Foodstuffs. Anything edible or drinkable will do. (My hubby swears that BEER is a foodstuff, as it contains Vitamin B! Nice excuse, eh?)

I have made a card suitable for a birthday or as a party invitation.


The papers and the glittered mat came with an old kit by Love from Lizi. It's a very simple card, but I really love the colours. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the glow round the candles, and Nuvo drops to look like pearls. The gold-embossed sentiment says 'A party without cake is just a meeting.' So true!

Do go and check out the yummy inspiration that my teamies have left on the blog. There is a lot of cake, which is always a good thing!

Thanks for looking, my lovelies, and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
This card looks really delicious Mags, shame about the calories!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: Hello, team-mate! Your birthday cake card is so pretty and sparkly!! Like you said, lovely! Delish...for a card that is! :)
A Beautiful card Mags, love the sentiment, so true. Love the shape too. As for an exciting lifestyle, I thought we were the only ones to live as you do LOL. Wonder how freedom will change us?
Keep safe and well
Faith x
Fab make hun, great sentiment

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.