Snowflake

Hi, guys! It's a gorgeous autumn day and the sun is shining, so of course I'm tackling my list of Christmas cards!

This was quite quick to make, apart from easing the snowflakes out of the Whiff of Joy die! The background is by Kanban, the colour is shaded from dark to light and as you can see there are little bits of silver here and there. The 3 snowflakes have been Glamour Dusted thoroughly (though it isn't showing brilliantly, I blame the photographer!) and held together with a Papermania gem brad which was originally clear so I coloured it with a Sapphire Flexmarker.

The sentiment came free with a magazine last year. I'll be making more of these! But first I must clear my craft hovel - I'm sure there's a carpet somewhere under the boxes of crafty stuff!

I'm entering this to the Cute Card Thursday Challenge as their theme is 'Glitter.'

I'm also entering Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge as Hazel want to see Snowflakes!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Macpurp said…
beautiful. I have not even thought about Xmas yet.

Love teen x
Sue said…
this is gorgeous Mags. I love the design and beautiful shade of blue.

hugs Sue
Joey said…
Hiya Mags, love the background on this, fab creation. Joey x
Hazel said…
Gorgeous card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 94 - hope to see you again soon. x
coops said…
so beautiful mags,i love the snowflakes and icy colours ;D

xx coops xx
Digi Darla said…
Simply amazing...
Great job!

Hugs
Kim (a.k.a Digidarla)
mags said…
Beautiful christmas card Mags. A lovely colours and design.
Mags
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.