The Squirrel and the Fox DT Challenge #29

Good morning, my lovelies, and a very big welcome to my new followers! I hope you enjoy my rather eccentric corner of Blogland!

It's time for a new challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox and this time the theme is really easy - Use a Ribbon Our sponsor this time is The Digi Garden and they generously sent the DT some lovely images to use. One lucky winner will be able to choose 7 of their sweet images from their online shop!

This cutie is called 'Immie's Scarf' isn't she pretty?! I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs (list below)

The papers I used are from a Kate Knight freebie stack that came with a magazine last year. I wanted to do softer colours than the trad Red and Green for Christmas, so I chose Pink and Aqua instead.

The icicles and Christmas Tree are both by Marianne from Crafts U Love and they have been coated with Glamour Dust. I also Glamour Dusted Immie's coat trim and wellies. I distressed the image, which I cut with a Nestabilities Floral Accents die, with Spun Sugar Distress Ink

The image and the LotV sentiment are cut with Nestabilities dies. The ribbon is from stash.

Do go over and see the lovely work that my fab teamies have done, and then have a go yourselves!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Speccies: EB8, 6, 5; EB2, FS 8, 3, 2; CR3, 2, 1; BT4, 3, 1

Comments

Sue said…
Gorgeous card Mags, I love the sweet image and the colours are beautiful.

Sue
Sarn said…
Oh that's CUTE! xxx
Annie said…
love the colour combo on this festive card, and she is a cutie!
hugs, annie x
susiestacey said…
Gorgoeus card, love the image and the colours are pretty too. x Susan x
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.adorable image and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx
mags said…
A lovely card Mags. The image is so adorable and love the softer colours used. And of course the lovely sparkle.
Mags
x
Great card hun, just love the colours & layout!
Hugs Shell xx
Anonymous said…
Perfect CHristmas card, I SO love the blue and pinks! Really effective with the icicles and tree!
Kim x said…
Another lovely card Mags.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx
downrightcrafty said…
such a gorgeous layout and love the colours with this sweet image
Hugs Kate x
Sally H said…
What a sweetie!
Daniele said…
gorgeous card Mags, such pretty colours
hugs and best wishes
Laura said…
Gorgeousd card Mags, I love the soft colours xx
Jules said…
Hi Mags

Beautiful colours on this lovely creation!

Love your cute image and the lovely die embellishments you have used.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx
Really adorable, love the sweet image
Lindsay xx
Jo said…
Such a cute card! Thanks so much for your kind comment...must admit I didn't think anyone visited me anymore I've been away for so long!
debby4000 said…
Adorable, sweet and gorgeous card Mags.
luv
Debby

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.