Things With Wheels - The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge 28

For my bloghop post please click here

Good morning! It's time for another Challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox - where has the last fortnight gone?!

This time the theme is 'Things With Wheels' and our wonderful sponsor is Bugaboo who are offering 7 digis to one lucky winner!

Gus is one of my favourite Bugaboo characters, and here he is on a child's ride!


I love the sentiment, which came with the image.

I had to colour the toy car in British Racing Green, because my hubby's first car was that colour. I used Promarkers (the list is below). I Glossy Accented the car and Gus's spectacles and added green stickles to his party hat. I used a Nestabilities Deckle Rectangle die to cut him out.

The papers are K and Co 'Hopscotch' I think the paper with the old-fashioned toys on it is so sweet!

Here's the inside view, also using papers from the same pad:


The chevron striped ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl. I used black half-pearls from my stash in the corners. The sketch is one of Dawny P's

Trundle across to The Squirrel and the Fox and see what my talented teamies have done, they will inspire you!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Promarkers: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush; Cool Grey 1 - 5; Cornflower, Powder Blue, China Blue, Sky Blue; Pine, Forest Green, Grass; Lipstick, Poppy

Comments

Sue said…
Fabulous card Mags. I love the fun image with a great sentiment

Sue
Lynne in NI said…
Hilarious! Love his sports car and your matching DP too! Hope you're having a great weekend :)
Tracey said…
Hi Mags,
Just wanted to stop by and say how much I love this card - Gus is just awesome and that sentiment is so true! I think I will be adding this one to my collection for lots of men I know!
Tracey
x
V's Sweet Ideas said…
What an awesome card! Love the paper you used!
coops said…
love this mags.gus is fantastic and your papers and design are fab :D

xx coops xx
mags said…
Hi Mags
Finally got my internet back. This card is super. I really love this image and you have used some fab colours and papers.
Mags
x
Anonymous said…
awesome card Mags those Bugaboos are so fun and whimsical! The sentiment is perfect of course and so are the papers!
super fun card Mags ...love it! janex
Jules said…
Hi Mags

This image always makes me smile when I see it .. .. and I love the sentiment because it is so very true.

Great papers and layout!!

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx
Anne said…
I don't use digi stamps usually but this little chap is so funny ...I can think of quite a few poeple I could send this to!! Love how you've decorated the middle too x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.