Annabelle skating

Yes, it's me again! I'm just popping in with a Christmas card I put together over the last few days. It's a bit OTT, I think I should have made the mittens from plain paper, but I'll know next time.


The sweet image is Annabelle Skating by Wild Rose Studios and it was free with the current edition of 'Quick Cards Made Easy' magazine. The papers are also from the same freebie set, they are yummy!

I used Promarkers (tell me if you want to know the colours, I left the list upstairs!) and Diamond Stickles on Annabelle's fur trim and muff. The image is cut with a Romantic Rectangles die.

The snowflakes are made from glitter paper with a Whimsy Snowflake Border Die but I snipped the snowflakes to use them individually.

The sentiment uses a Marianne die and silver mirri card, and the mittens are Memory Box. The 'Bow' is actually cut out of paper and decoupaged, using a very old Lili of the Valley ribbon stamp.

I'm entering the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Hazel wants to see cutting, I think I've covered that!!

Tuesday Morning Sketches provided the lovely sketch

Papertake Weekly have a theme of 'Make It Sparkle'

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Di said…
Oh Mags, this is LOVELY! I adore the design and of course Annabelle is brilliant. I got the same set of papers and stamp with QCME and just posted it to a friend in Canada this afternoon as she loves Annabelle :) Betcha I might regret it :( Sigh.

Hugs, Di xx
scrappymo! said…
Oh to be back in England and get this magazine freebie!
This is a wonderful image and you have coloured it so beautifully. I love Wild Rose Studio!
Hazel said…
Lovely card with a sweet image - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 142 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x
Gorgeous card, thanks for playing at PTW
Sue said…
Gorgeous card Mags. I love the cute image, pretty papers and beautiful detailing too.
Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx
Unknown said…
Hi Mags, gosh apologies to being non commital to commenting, I spend a lot of my hours with dad and when home I only get to craft at night and then gets late. Please keep in touch as then I get to see what you make.
This Christmas card and the ones below are all super gorgeous. Cool cards. luv annie xxx
MaryH said…
So lovely, and I liked your spotted mittens. Looked furry & warm to me. Loved that wonderful S/B rectangle holding your lovely image, so beautifully colored. What a sweet little girl. Great card, very romantic in its vintage look. TFS & Hugs
mags said…
Gorgeous card MagsB. Lots of sparkle and the image is lovely. I don't think you can be too OTT with christmas cards.
Mags
x
coops said…
so stunning mags.really gorgeous details and colours and i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx
Lynne in NI said…
Wow, what a great freebie - beautifully coloured too :)
Debbie said…
This is so pretty!! I love the image and all the silver sparkly touches!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Mrs A. said…
I love this Card . Like the mittens just as they are too. Hugs Mrs A.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.