Dream Valley Challenge #66 Autumn

Hi, guys! If you're looking for my post for The Squirrel and the Fox< please scroll down to the previous post. Ta. Our new challenge at Dream Valley is Autumn. Remember, you don't have to make a card, you could make jewellery in autumn shades, or a scrapbook page - anything goes, as long as it fits the theme. Though if you've made something a bit eclectic (a cake???) please do tell us how it relates to our theme!

Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter - do go and have a look at their gorgeous digis! I used Autumn is coming on my card, so cute!


I used very old papers from my stash, they are by My Mind's Eye but I think they are discontinued. The orange ribbon is also from stash. The flowers and twigs are diecut with Spellbinders foliage dies and snippets of card, then I snipped them into individual leaves. the sentiment is a LotV Grunge sentiment.

Do go over and see the amazing creations of my teamies on Dream Valley and then have a go yourselves! You know it makes sense!!!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Spectrum Noirs: OR3, 2, 1; TN2, FS3, 2, CR3; JG5, 3, 2, 1; CR3, 1

Comments

Sharon said…
This is gorgeous Mags. The image is so sweet and the papers are scrummy. Beautiful colours.
Hugs Sharon. x
Janine said…
Lovely autumnal card Mags. Cute image and lovely leaf details too.
Hugs, Janine xx
Annmaree of Oz said…
Perfect autumn make, love that adorable girl!

Great leaves and sentiment! xoxo
mags said…
Beautifutl MagsB. Super image and colours. Love the leaves. Very autumnal.
Mags
x
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.stunning autumnal colours and details and i love the fab image ;D

xx coops xx
Mrs A. said…
Your colourful leaves are perfect. I think they make this card. Hugs Mrs a.
Great card hun, love the image & those leaves look fab!

Hugs Shell xx
Unknown said…
Lovely colours and cute designing.xx
MaryH said…
So enjoying seeing all the autumn cards as I'm surfing around this morning. This is just a lovely card, and I really like your image. I can tell this little Miss likes autumn too. Love how you did the leaves and the background papers are so very pretty & perfect with your sweet image. TFS

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.