Hello!

Good evening, all! Is it really 10 days since my last post?! *brushes away cobwebs* Apologies, my loves, the days seem to be evaporating, I can't believe we're halfway through September!!!

I made a card! This was for a lovely new friend from Church who has just joined us as a volunteer helper at the Toddler Club that we run three times a week. I wanted a fun image and found this lovely Penny Black stamp in my stash. It's called Bun Bun and it's so cute!


The layout is from last week's Sketch Saturday, which obviously I've missed! The papers are from a Craftwork Cards stash which came free ages ago with a magazine, and the striped ribbon is from Hobbycraft.

I can't remember the pens I used to colour the image. Sorry! I also can't remember which stamp set I used for the sentiment and flower - I think it was by Stampendous. If anyone wants to know the details (I am downstairs watching 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' and the stamps are upstairs! I'm so lazy!) just ask! I can say that the flower by Bun Bun's ear is covered with Diamond Stickles!

I'm glad to say that my friend liked the card - and she's enjoying being with us at the Toddler Club, too! Win-Win, eh?!

I hope all of you who are visiting the Alexandra Palace Show this weekend have a great time - unfortunately I'm not free this weekend so I won't be going, and I'm sure my bank manager is delighted by that lol!

I hope you're all having a good week! Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

MaryH said…
Just love little Bun-Bun. I have him too, and he makes a cute stamp. You chose some lovely papers to back Mr. B.B. and this is a delightful card. Had to laugh at your confession about the supplies...sounds just like here. I do the card down in the tv room, but do the post upstairs where we 'live'. Just too lazy usually to run down 15 steps to list supplies I didn't write down, and don't remember. I'm not a very organized cardmaker! TFS & many hugs. Glad you liked the funny post.
Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,love the papers and fab image.xxx
Annmaree of Oz said…
This whole year really is evaporating quick, isn't it!?

Cute card and image, love the floral papers and layout.

coops said…
so gorgeous mags.really pretty papers and i love the sweet bunny :D

xx coops xx
mags said…
A lovely card MagsB. Super design and it is not surprising that your friend liked it.
I am not going to Ally Pally this time around, I am saving for the NEC in November. Not sure my bank manager is too happy about that one though lol.
Mags
x
Mrs A. said…
Can't believe I have missed so many of your posts. I love you bunny and those background papers go so well. Can I just ask if the backing card behind the bunny is a die cut and if so which one? Hugs Mrs a.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.