Dream Valley Challenges #233 Make It Digital

Good evening, all! I'm sorry I'm a bit late with my post for the latest challenge at Dream Valley. My hubby and I spent the afternoon sealing our new garden fence, which was quite knackering in the hot sunshine! It does look rather smart, though, and we're recovering with a glass of wine. On a weeknight - so naughty! 

Anyway, you're here for papercrafting, not painting and decorating! Our latest challenge is Make It Digital (no stamping. Our sponsor is Morgan's Art World and she is offering 3 sweet images that the DT used as a prize. 

I used this adorable Teddy image to make a baby card.
The background paper is a digi from Nitwits but it's got no name on it, so I don't know which of Mary Fran's gorgeous collections it's from. 

The yellow crochet ribbon is from my stash, and now I must make a Terrible Confession. I used a non-digi stamp for the sentiment. It's lucky I'm on the DT, because my card would not have obeyed the challenge rules! I'm so sorry. 

My teamies have made some gorgeous cards with the fab images we were given, do go and have a look!  
Thanks for looking, and stay safe. 

love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,a fab image and great colours.xxx
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is adorable Mags. Have a tipple on me. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
I've always loved this bear Mags, love how you have coloured it. It's all lovely.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.