The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #78 Anything Christmas Goes.

Hello, my dearios! I'm sorry this post for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge is late. I'm still having difficulty remembering what day it is!
I have been playing with Distress Ink blending. I was really pleased with the background for this card, so I dug out the Frosty Trees unmounted stamp from Chocolate Baroque. 

Because it's an unmounted grey rubber stamp I had to fasten it to my Misti door with pieces of rolled-up washi tape. I stamped several times in Versacolor Onyx Black and clear-embossed the image. 

Then I layered it onto silver glitter card and edged it with paper from my snippets stash. No need for a sentiment as the trees have a Christmas script pattern! 

Go and see my teamies' lovely creations and join in the fun! 

Thanks for looking, and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous.xxx
That is a great image and card Mags, love the glitter. I never thought of rolled up washi to attach the stamp to the stamp platform, I use a glue stick then clean off, your way is cleaner LOL.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
So awesome Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.