The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #79 Anything Christmas Goes

I'm so sorry I'm late with my post for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. 

Whenever I cut down a sheet of A4 card to make an American A2 card base, I have a 4" wide strip left over. So I have made some small 4 x 4 inch Christmas cards.
I used up some Christmas papers I had hanging around, and layered them on gold glitter card. Then I gold-embossed an elaborate sentiment that came with a magazine onto another spare scrap of white card, went around the edges with embossing ink and embossed again. 

Finally I added various strips of ribbon from my stash and a few Nuvo drops around the sentiment.

Go and see what my creative teamies have done and join in! Christmas is getting closer, after all!

Take care, my dearios, and thanks for looking.

Love, Mags B x


Comments

Doreen said…
These are gorgeous.xxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.