The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #80 Anything Christmas Goes.

Hello, my dearios! I can't believe it's already the end of September! The evenings are definitely getting darker. Winter is coming!

It's time once again for a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.  I am concentrating on using up older stash, and so I dug out an old Christmas kit by Hunkydory.  



I love the image of Santa in his sleigh, it has an elegant retro feel.  I matted the background on silver mirri card and used a scallop punch to add a narrow border to the vertical strip.

Have a look at the challenge blog, my teamies' creations will encourage you to join in!

Thanks for looking and stay safe and well.

love Mags B x

Comments

A Beautiful card Mags. Old stuff looks new when it comes out doesn't it? LOL.
Faith x
Doreen said…
What a fabulous card,love the image.xxx
Lynne in NI said…
Well it looks fabulous whether it's an old kit or not!
Yes winter is on the way, our car windscreen has been frozen these past few mornings!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.