My Time to Craft #448 Thank You

Happy New Year!Welcome back to My Time to Craft! Our first theme of the year is Thank You! 

I apologise for the quality of my photo: the Christmas tree always stands in front of the window, so the light is not the best!  We took the decorations down on Wednesday and the place looks a bit dull now, without the tinsel!


I used some Polkadoodles die-cuts which came with a magazine a looooong time ago on a slimline card.  The pink background paper is from my snippets drawer, and the border at the top is a scrap of ribbon.  Finally, the sentiment is die-cut with an old Clearly Besotted die.

Check out the inspiration on the challenge blog and join in!

I hope you're all keeping safe and well.  We may be back in Lockdown, but we always have our crafting to keep us going!

With all best wishes for 2021

love Mags B x







Comments

crafty-stamper said…
Best wishes for the New Year and love the beautiful slimline card and die-cut elements
Carol x
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, a very Happy New Year to you and yours, I hope you are staying well in the UK Lockdowns, we have had 3 cases in 24hrs (NSW) and are not allowed in enclosed spaces without masks on. A beautiful thank you card, love the little bird house... have a wonderful week... Megan
Gorgeous slimline creation Maggie! LOVE your pretty design. Thank you for my stunning Christmas card hun. I've not done at all well this year on that count. Didn't get a single one sent, it's like the Cobbler's kids! LOL. Wishing you a wonderful year and out of lock down soon! Hugs, Wends xoxo
A Beautiful card Mags, love the 3D elements.
Keep safe
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Awesome sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.