Dream Valley #239 Winter/Snow and a DT Call!

Hello, my dearios! Welcome back to Dream Valley! Our first Challenge for 2021 is Winter and/or Snow. 

 Our sponsor is Di's Digital Stamps - do check out Di's very cute and pretty designs. She is also having A SALE! 

 I have used an old set of layered snowflakes dies my My Favorite Things - unfortunately it seems to be no longer available.
I used Distress Oxide inks in Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch to blend colour onto the background, then glued down snowflakes cut from glitter and white cardstock. The banner and sentiment are from Simon Says Stamp and came in a kit. 

 I'm very sad that I have had to cancel my Simon Says Stamp kit subscription, as the post-Brexit VAT and customs duties make it too expensive. These kits saw me through 2016, when I was treated for cancer - it was like having a birthday present every month! Maybe one day I can subscribe again. 

 Go and see my teamies' fab creations and check out our D T Call! We are a happy band of crafters, of all abilities, so have a look and see if you'd like to join! 

 Thanks for looking, and stay safe and well. 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
Love the colours of this, just gorgeous.xxx
crafty-stamper said…
Love all the sparkly die-cut snowflakes and great inky background
Carol x
I love your card Mags, beautiful shading. and the snowflakes are so pretty with the lovely sentiment on this Wintery card.
Can't believe it was 2016 you were ill, seems a long time ago now. As for customs, I can't understand how the charges have changed from the USA, it shouldn't be from them surely, how does this happen?
Keep safe
Faith x
Mrs A. said…
Superb background colouring. I am just getting into doing blending backgrounds
and have just bought some brushes for it. Hugs Mrs A.
KraftyKoolKat said…
An awesome creation Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.