The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #86 Anything Christmas Goes

Hi there, my lovelies! I hope you're all keeping well. 

 There is a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge where the theme is always Anything Christmas Goes. 

 I wanted a bit of a change from making cards, so I got out my embroidery cottons and a very old book of Scandinavian Christmas patterns to make some cross-stitch tags.
I pulled out some threads around each image to make a little fringe, then glued them onto tags cut from kraft card. It was very relaxing to stitch while watching tv. 

 Have a look at my teamies' creations and get cracking on your Christmas makes! Only 11 and a half months to go lol! 

 Thanks for looking and take care. 

 Love, Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
These are awesome Mags. I hope you are ok?
Keep safe
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Relaxing? I would pull the cotton too tight and have to do them again, then the canvas would stretch and it would all go in the bin. However your stitching is neat and so very beautiful Mags.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.