My Time to Craft #449 Glitter and Sparkle

Hiya! It's a cold, frosty but bright winter's day here in S-E Hertfordshire and today I have the excitement of a trip to the supermarket to do the grocery shopping and buy a new kettle!

 The thrills never cease! Even more thrilling, we have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft and we'd like to see Glitter and Sparkle on your creations.
This card is very glittery. I used gold card from Tonic Studios (which doesn'T shed!) and die-cut 'YOU' from the mat before layering it onto my card base. 

 The die and gold-embossed sentiment are by My Favorite Things: 'All About You' for the sentiment and 'You Trio' for the die. Neither is on the MFT website, I'm afraid, so they may be out of print. 

 I used a snippet of flowered paper from my scraps drawer and some sequins for even more sparkle. 

 My teamies have done a sterling job with their creations, as usual! 

 Thanks for looking, stay safe, and have a good weekend! 

 love Mags B x 

 PS Sorry, I wrote this out this morning, but in the excitement of leaving the house I forgot to post it earlier. Ooops! The new kettle is working well. X

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Really pretty Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
mags premiums said…
www.nonwovenbagmalaysia.com.my/ www.magspremiums.com
MAGS PREMIUM GIFTS SDN BHD We specialize in premium and corporate gifts printing (cenderamata korporat) , Welcome to custom made your own design on the gifts. Example: non woven bags, tshirt, lanyard, keychain, etc...
Gorgeous make hun, love, love the sparkle yo have on this make!

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.