Dream Valley Challenges #240 Our 4-legged friends and a DT Call!

Hi, guys! It's time for another Challenge at Dream Valley and our theme is Our 4-Legged Friends. 

Does anybody else start singing A Four-Legged Friend sung by Roy Rogers in the film 'Son of Paleface'? The film is an old-fashioned but very funny Western, starring Bob Hope and Jane Russell - she is so good in this, she out-rides, out-shoots and out-acts everyone else! An oldie but goodie.

Anyway, here is my card, using AKV Giraffe by our awsome sponsor Bugaboo Stamps.
I used snippets of papers from my scrap drawers for the background papers and added Love from Lizi in Grass Green Mirror. I backed an old Lili of the Valley circle sentiment stamp with green mirror cardstock by Tonic and finished with green gems from my stash. 

We have a Design Call at the moment, open to experienced or new crafters alike.  Do check it out! We're a very friendly bunch!

My teamies have made adorable animal cards to inspire you to join in the challenge! 

Thanks for looking and stay safe and well. 

love Mags B x

Comments

AW! This is lovely Mags, the giraffe is wonderful, so are your papers and sentiment. A Great card. As for Roy Rogers, gosh what a memory from my childhood, I am sitting here listening to it while writing this. AH! :)
Keep safe
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.