My Time to Craft Christmas #1

There's a new Christmas Challenge in town! Check out My Time to Craft Christmas! 

 Our lovely Shell who is the Jedi Master of My Time to Craft Challenge has set up a Christmas Challenge to encourage us all to get ahead of our Christmas creating and ease the stress at the end of the year. 

 The Challenge will be fortnightly, with a different theme each time. The first one is Reindeer. 

 I have used an adorable digi from Di's Digital Stamps which I have had for so long that, sadly, it's no longer available. However, check out her website, there are so many cute Christmas digis available!
My papers are from my snippets drawer (yes, once again my New Year's Resolution is to USE UP MY STUFF!) and I added Glossy Accents to the reindeer's nose and Spectrum Noir sparkle to the bells. Neither of which show up very well on my photo - sorry! 

 Go and see my lovely teamies' contributions and join in the fun! I know it's not that long since last Christmas, but think how pleased you'll be at the end of this year when you already have a stack of cards! 

 Stay safe and well, my lovelies! Thanks for looking.

 love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
Love the cute image,this is just gorgeous.xxx
What a great image Mags, love your papers too.
Faith x
Granmargaret said…
Lovely card. I love the cute image. I am sorry it is not still available.
Yes you are right making cards is not cheaper than buying them. I have been making mine for years now.
Thank you for your comments on my blog.
Happy New Year
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, a superb Christmas card for your stash for this Christmas, I have been trying to use up my scraps sitting on the table this week... one paper pad has only one whole page the rest scraps... Have a wonderful week... Megan
This is gorgeous hun, love the image....I think I've got it somewhere, need to see if I can find him & use him!!
So happy to have you on the MTTCC DT
Stay safe hun xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.