Dream Valley Challenges #284 Christmas

 This Challenge lasts until January 9th 2023.

Hi, guys! I hope you're all well.  This is the last Challenge of the year at Dream Valley and the theme is Christmas!

We have three sponsors this time: All Dressed UpThe Paper Shelter and Morgan's Art World

I used Morgan's Winter 10 digi stamp - the image looks like my neighbour, so that is who the card is going to.


The papers come from an old paper pad by First Edition, and the chevron background is embossed.  I used an old Spellbinders Label die for the image, and Love from Lizi peel-ffs to edge the horizontal strip.

There's still time to make a few more Christmas cards - or even start on the cards for next Christmas! - so I hope you'll join in the Challenge!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.