My Time to Craft Christmas #49 Candy Canes

 Hi there! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! We have had Christmas Parties as the Toddler Club this week, and planning meetings for kids' events at the end of term.  I know meetings are necessary, but I've never liked them much!! But my daughter and grandson are visiting from Ireland this weekend, which is going to be fun!

Before then it's time for another Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas! We would like to see Candy Canes this time - as an image or an embellishment or on patterned paper.  Lots of options there!


I only had time to make one card this fortnight, and it's quite simple.  The patterned paper and die-cut came from an old paper collection by Papermania.  The sentiment is from an out-of-print stamp set by Reverse Confetti and the red-and-gold ribbon is from my stash.  I used Spellbinders' Labels One dies for the sentiment.  Everything is layered on gold and red card.  It looks much shinier irl than in the photo!

Check out the Challenge blog for more examples, and have a SWEET time creating with candy canes!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.