My Time to Craft! #496 Anything related to Sheep!

 Hi, guys! We have a very unusual Challenge at My Time to Craft! which is - anything to do with Sheep.  Yarn, knitting, woolly sweaters and clothes, shepherds (good for Christmas cards!) or even... Sheep!

I have 2 Sheep cards to show: one is fun, the other is romantic.


This funny jumping sheep, and the punny sentiment, are by Paper Smooches (I still miss them!) The papers are from my stash, I edged the horizontal strip with scalloped borders and Gold mirror moondust peel-offs by Love from Lizi.  I added glitter Nuvo drops to the yellow dots on the background, but unfortunately they don't show in the photo.  Finally I added Glossy Accents to the sheep's nose and eyes.

My second card could be for an engagement, a wedding or an anniversary!


This card uses two adorable sheep from MFT's Ewe are the Best stamp set.  I masked the sheep and used an MFT Cloud Stencil to make a sky, and cut some pale green card for the hill.  Then I cut the scene out with a Hero Arts Nesting Hearts Infinity Die.  The papers are from my Snippets Drawer.  I cut the sentiment from gold mirror card with a very old die by Clearly Besotted, and used the same card for the strip separating the two papers.  The red glitter heart is another Love from Lizi peel-off.

Check out the blog for more inspiration! I admit, I was puzzled when I first saw this theme, but there are many variations - but please say what your take on the theme is!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love, Mags B x

Comments

AW! Both are wonderful, love the sheep and your pretty papers Mags
Faith x
María said…
Mags both cars are super cute. I love the papers you've chosen for the first one, they're perfect for that sheep and for the font of the sentiment. And the scene you've created with the second one is adorable. Hugs, María.
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: You did 2 marvelous interpretations for the theme!!! Excellent!!! The pun sentiment makes your first card extra cute and charming mixed with the patterned papers, colors, and sheep image! Then the sweetness of the 2 sheep facing each other on a hilltop scene that you cut into a heart shape is perfect for congratulating a couple! Both versions are fantastic! --Becca

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.