My Time to Craft! #498 Welcome Baby.

 Hello, my dearios! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that you're looking forward to the New Year.

Our new Challenge at My Time to Craft! is Welcome, Baby.  It's a very useful Challenge for me, as I am to be a Great-aunt again at the end of February.  I don't know if it will be a boy or a girl, so I made 2 cards, both using die-cuts.


I apologise for the glare, I used some beautiful matte mirror card and the day was very overcast, so the camera insisted on using the flash.

The background paper is Promises by Nitwit Collections, so pretty! The lacy frame is from the Square Fancy Frames set by Christina Griffiths.  The crib is cut with a die by Tattered Lace which unfortunately is out of print.


Again I used an old Tattered Lace die.  The lovely cardstock is matte rose gold by Tonic Studios.  The heart paper is from my stash, and I used the Complete 6 x 6 card and box set by Card Making Magic to cut the mat and background.

Isn't it interesting how one technique can look so different? 

Check out the Challenge and join us!

Thanks for looking, STAY SAFE (worrying news coming from China this week) and Happy New Year.

love, Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
Two super cards. I hate trying to photograph mirror card as I always seem to get the glare right where I don't want it to be. Hugs Mrs A.
María said…
Wow both cards are awesome, I love the effect you've created with that technique and those papers, it's great. Happy New Year!!!. Hugs, María.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.