Dream Valley #243 Pretty in Pastels.

Good Afternoon! I'm sorry I'm late with my DT post for Dream Valley Challenges. We have a lovely Challenge this time - Pretty in Pastels. Time for some Springtime colours, methinks! 

 Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter and the Design Team received on of their adorable images to use. I love to see how different crafters work with a particular image, and my teamies have done a great job!
This is Ellie, isn't she sweet? I used a paper from an old pad of 'The Country Diary' flowers as a background and dug out a Spellbinders Labels die to cut out the image. The top left corner was a bit bare, so I added some punched flowers and leaves to fill it. The sentiment is an old Clearly Besotted stamp and the ribbon is from my stash. 

 I hope you're all keeping safe and well. Today it's exactly a year since Ye Olde Manne and I decided to go into lockdown, spurred on by the news that St Patrick's Day celebrations in Ireland had been cancelled. Having an Irish son-in-law we realised just how serious things were getting. We are hoping that we'll be able to fly out and visit Ireland some time this year, but we'll have to see how things go. 

 In the meantime there's always the Internet (though it's not the same as a big hug!) 

 Anyway, thanks for looking and take care! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Yes! she is sweet and I love what you have done to show her off, a really beautiful and girly card Mags.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.