My Time to Craft Christmas #6 Winter Wonderland

 

Evening, all! It's time for another Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas our 6th Challenge already! This time our theme is Winter Wonderland, in other words, make a scene!. 

I have made a Double Z-Fold card - Here is a tutorial by Jennifer McGuire.


I used another old topper set by Hunkydory with this cute woodland scene.  There is a silver border around the image and the small squares on the inside.  The sentiment square reads 'To a Special Friend this Festive season.'

My teamies have made some lovely creations featuring all kinds of scenes, do take a look and be inspired!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe and well.

love Mags B x

Comments

Love how you have made this card Mags, it's beautiful, love the fold and the papers and images.
Faith x
Fabulous creation, must give this fold ago!

Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.