The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #90 Anything Christmas Goes.

 Good morning! We have a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.  

I have been going through my stash with the proverbial fine-toothed comb and discovered a couple of Christmas magazines from Hunkydory which came out last year, so I decided to use them up.


This image is absolutely perfect for a good friend who is a birdwatcher and who likes his mulled wine at Christmas! The background paper is by Nitwits, and I used a strip of gold-edged card from the magazine to 'ground' the picture.  A quick card to make, but I'm pleased with it!

Go and see my teamies' creations and join in the fun!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe!

love Mags B x


Comments

May have been quick Mags, but it's beautiful and will be well received I'm sure.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Gorgeous card Mags, what a fab image and I love your scalloped base too. It always feels good to use up some stash doesn't it!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.