My Time to Craft! 452 Make It Feminine.

 Hello, good evening and welcome! Our latest Challenge at My Time to Craft! is to Make It Feminine! Let's get girly!

I've used lots of flowers and lots of pink to make a birthday card for my lovely neighbour. Everything came from the January kit by Love from Lizi which is called 'Fresh Start.' 

 The kit is sold out, but many of the items included are now available on Lizi's website here I absolutely love the delicate ephemera and the printed vellum which I used as my background paper.  To stop any glue from showing through, I cut a piece of thin cardstock the same size as my card base, then cut the vellum longer at the top and bottom and folded it over so I could glue it on the back before sticking the panel to the card.  Finally I added some flower sequins to give some bling.

I'm sorry the picture is a bit pale, the colours are stronger irl.

My teamies' beautiful creations are on the blog post, waiting to inspire you!

Thanks for looking and stay safe!

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Aww what a beautiful card for your friend Mags, looks like a really pretty kit
This is stunning Mags, love the colours and the design.
Faith x
This is just beautiful hun

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.