The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #90 Anything Christmas Goes.

Good morning! I hope you're all keeping well. Can you believe it's already March? Spring is on its way, but that doesn't mean we can't carry on making Christmas cards! 

Yes, we have a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. These fortnights go by so quickly!


2021 is The Year of Using Stuff Up, and for my card I went with an old Hunkydory topper and papers set which is long out of print! I made a cardbase out of blue Centura Pearl card and rounded the corners.  

The background came with the kit, I used blue Love from Lizi peel-offs to border it, and added a piece of pearl trim.  Then I put Platinum stickles in the middles of the snowflakes in the background and added the toppers with foam tape.  I love that sweet Robin!

Fly over to the Challenge blog to see what my teamies have done and have a go yourself!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe and well.

love Mags B x



Comments

A great excuse to make a Christmas card Mags and what a beauty it is. Love the strip of pearls and the robin.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.