My Time to Craft #453 Stencil It!

 

Good morning! Our new Challenge at My Time to Craft is a technique challenge - Stencil It! Unfortunately I can't find the stencil I used (it's SOMEWHERE in the olde craft hovel!) 

I liked the geometric shapes, as this was my Olde Manne's Birthday card this year.







I used Distress Oxides and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Simply Sentiments stamp set. 

I'm glad to say the Birthday Boy liked it! 

Stencilling is so versatile, take a look at the examples left by my teamies on the blog for some gorgeous inspiration! 

Thanks for looking, and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
This card design immediately made me think of a maize. A super idea for a male card. hugs Mrs A.
Great stencil design, love the CAS of this card Mags. Of course he loved it.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Fab card for your hubby, that stencil really pops on your white background. My craft space has turned into a total hovel too, I've kinda given up looking for anything! I think I need to win the lottery and buy a bigger house 😉

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.