My Time to Craft Christmas #5 Die Cuts Only

Evening, all! The last couple of days have been very cold and windy - perfect for staying indoors and making a Christmas card or two! 

 Yes, there's a new challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas and we'd like you to use Die-Cuts Only on your creations. No stamps! Just die-cuts! 

 I made an easel card, using Spellbinders Grand Circles and Grand Scalloped Circles dies for the base and papers.
Everything I used came from an old kit called Festive Forest by Love from Lizi including the green die-cut foam deer which I used as a stopper. There are still some very pretty stickers and tags on her website here. 

 The one thing I always have to remember when making a circle card is to keep the width to 5 1/2 inches, as my largest envelopes are only 6 inches! I speak from sad experience. 

 My teamies have done some wonderful work as usual, have a look at the Challenge post to see just how versatil die-cuts are! 

 Thanks for looking, and stay safe and well. 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Dies only? and you have made a wonderful card, love the reindeer as the stopper Mags.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Ohhh I absolutely love this Mags! Love that little deer die too!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.