Dream Valley Challenges #244 Anything Goes!

 

It's Monday! Time for a new Challenge at Dream Valley and our theme is Anything Goes.

I made a very quick baby card, using a pack of coloured cardstock that was already cut and scored and which I have had in my craft hovel for years!


The cute babygrow is an old die from Paper Smooches and I used a snippet of glittered paper to cut it out.  Behind it is some embossed vellum.  The sentiment came from another old Paper Smooches stamp set.  Finally I added some Nuvo Drops.

Clean and simple and very pink!

Check out my teamies' creations and join in!

Thanks for looking and stay safe!

love Mags B x



Comments

AW! This is adorable, a beautiful card and design Mags.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Awww what a cutie Mags!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.