My Time to Craft! #457 Inchies.

Morning, all! We have a new challenge at My Time to Craft! which is Inchies.

Inchies are 1" squares of cardstock or chipboard which you decorate.  I had heard the term but never tried the technique because I thought it sounded fiddly, but actually this was very fun and easy! For a card you can add a line or a square of inchies - usually they seem to be used in groups of uneven numbers.


As you can see, I went with a square layout.

All the papers came from an old 6 x 6 paper pad by First Edition.  The paper on the squares has a spot gloss finish.  I layered them on some heavy card which gives a wee bit of dimension.  I added tiny flowers from Hobbycraft, and the sentiment is from a Pretty Pink Posh sticker set that came with a Simon Said Stamp kit some years ago.

Go and see what my teamies have done, they will give you some great ideas on how to use inchies!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x.



Comments

Mrs A. said…
I do like the way you have placed the daisies so that they are not all uniform. It looks very effective. Hugs mrs A.
R's Rue said…
So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
This is so pretty, love the inchies and the added "randomly" flowers Mags.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.