My Time to Craft Christmas #10 Fairy Lights.

 Hello, my dearios! It is such a cold, wet, windy day today in S-E Hertfordshire, more like November than May! A good day to snuggle in the craft hovel with a big mug of tea and make a Christmas card!

Yes, we have another Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas! and this time our theme is Fairy Lights - also known as Christmas lights! 

I have used a funny image from a Tim Holtz/Simon Says Stamp set that came out last September. Unfortunately it was a Limited Edition, so is no longer available as far as I can see.

I used scraps of paper from the Snippets Drawer - both these came from an old Lili of the Valley Christmas pad.  I used Love From Lizi green glitter peel-offs to edge the vertical strip, and the green layers are made with pearlescent card.  The sentiment reads: 'Have you learned nothing from last year's tree?'

I finished by adding Glossy Accents to the lights and Nuvo Drops around the image.

My teamies have been so inventive with this theme, do check them out and have a go!

Stay safe and well, and thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Such fun and wonderful papers. LOVE the cat and sentiment Mags.
Faith x
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: hello, teamie!! This image is so incredibly cute! Terrific Christmas prints to keep with the festivities of getting tangled in the lights! Love your card!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.