Dream Valley Challenges #247 Embellish It!

 

Hello there! It's Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK, and as is traditional, the weather is filthy. Cold, grey, windy, wet..... An ideal time to check out our new challenge at Dream Valley! 

 We'd like to see embellishments on your creation! (Remember, it doesn't have to be a card.) 

 Our sponsor is Di's Digi Stamps - check out her fab images! I used Daffodil Delivery which I have as an uncouloured image.
I coloured the bunny and flowers with Copics. The papers are from a very old Basic Grey pad, which I have almost used up! My embellishments are: a ribbon and gems from my stash; and Spectrum Noir sparkle pen plus Glossy Accents on the sentiment. 

 Take look at my teamies' creations, then dig out your embellishments and join the fun! 

 Thanks for looking, and take care! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Liz said…
Lovely card, what a sweet image. xx
AW! This is adorable, it was a dreadful day wasn't it, still we needed some rain!!!!!!
Keep safe
Faith x
Super cute image hun, Love the added details to you make
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.