The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #95 Anything Christmas Goes.

Hello, good morning and welcome! It's another cold, grey May day in S-E Hertfordshire, very suitable for doing some festive and cheerful Christmas crafting! And we have a new challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge to inspire you! 

I have chosen to make some tags this time, using up scraps of card from a Hunkydory magazine gift from last year.


The papers are in fact border designs from some of the cardstock that came with the kit.  I added snowflakes made with an MFT Die-namics layered snowflake die set - maddeningly, I can no longer find it on their website, so it must be out of print.

The snowflakes are cut from no-shed glitter cardstock by Tonic, and the ribbon and baker's twine came from my stash.  I made 4 of each design - they were a bit fiddly, but I'm pleased with the result.

Check out my teamies' gorgeous creations on the blog, and join in the challenge! It's never too soon to start Christmas crafting!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Such pretty tags Mags, they'll show off any gift.
Faith x
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: your Christmas tags are so pretty! Lovely combinations and I like the mix of cording with the micro-thin ribbon!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.