My Time to Craft Christmas! #9 DL/Slimline.

 Hi there! I hope you're all looking forward to a good weekend! We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas which is to make a DL or Slimline card. Otherwise known as 'Tall and Skinny!' (I wish that described me, too!!!) 

I have used a beautiful image by Francoise Reade for Woodware Stamps, this is Patchwork Angel.

I heat-embossed the image and sentiment in gold, and layered it with a gold-coloured tone-on-tone paper.  She is so elegant that this simple treatment worked better than my first idea of using Copics!

Slimline cards are very on trend at the moment, have a go! My teamies have left some wonderful work on the Challenge blog to spark your ideas.

Thanks for looking, and take care!

love Mags B x


Comments

I LOVE the stamp Mags, love your card, simple, but so beautiful.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Ohhh your angel is gorgeous Mags, and she looks just perfect in your gold theme!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.